It means the total time to run a batch, including the Spark job duration +
time spent on the driver. E.g.,

foreachRDD { rdd =>
   rdd.count() // say this takes 1 second.
   Thread.sleep(10000) // sleep 10 seconds
}

In the above example, the Spark job duration is 1 seconds and the output op
duration is 11 seconds.