From: Koert Kuipers [mailto:ko...@tresata.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 7:26 PM
To: Sidney Feiner <sidney.fei...@startapp.com>
Cc: user@spark.apache.org
Subject: Re: Jars directory in Spark 2.0

you basically have to keep your versions of dependencies in line with sparks or
shade your own dependencies.

you cannot just replace the jars in sparks jars folder. if you wan to update
them you have to build spark yourself with updated dependencies and confirm it
compiles, passes tests etc.

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 3:40 AM, Sidney Feiner