I am not sure why I will use pipeline to do scoring...idea is to build a
model, use model ser/deser feature to put it in the row or column store of
choice and provide a api access to the model...we support these primitives
in github.com/Verizon/trapezium...the api has access to spark context in
local or distributed mode...once model is deserialized as ml model from the
store of choice within ms, it can be used on incoming features to score
through spark.ml.Model predict API...I am not clear on 2200x speedup...why
r we using dataframe and not the ML model directly from API ?