From: Jon Gregg <coble...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, February 13, 2017 at 8:58 AM
To: nancy henry <nancyhenry6...@gmail.com>
Cc: "user @spark" <user@spark.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Lost executor 4 Container killed by YARN for exceeding memory
limits.

Setting Spark's memoryOverhead configuration variable is recommended in your
logs, and has helped me with these issues in the past.  Search for
"memoryOverhead" here:  http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/running-on-yarn.html

That said, you're running on a huge cluster as it is.  If it's possible to
filter your tables down before the join (keeping just the rows/columns you
need), that may be a better solution.

Jon

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 5:27 AM, nancy henry