Thanks!

If spark does not log these events in event log then why spark history
server provides an API to get RDD information?

>From the documentation,

/applications/[app-id]/storage/rdd   A list of stored RDDs for the given
application.

/applications/[app-id]/storage/rdd/[rdd-id]   Details for the storage
status of a given RDD.

*Thanks,Parag Chaudhari,**USC Alumnus (Fight On!)*
*Mobile : (213)-572-7858*
*Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/parag-chaudhari/28/a55/254