I was curious if there was introspection of certain typed functions and ran
the following two queries:

ds.where($"col" > 1).explain
ds.filter(_.col > 1).explain

And found that the typed function does NOT result in a PushedFilter. I
imagine this is due to a limited view of the function, so I have two
questions really:

1.) Is there a list of the methods that lose some of the optimizations that
you get from non-functional methods? Is it any method that accepts a generic
function?
2.) Is there any work to attempt reflection and gain some of these
optimizations back? I couldn't find anything in JIRA.

Thanks,
Justin Pihony