Hi All,

I am reading a text file to create a dataframe . While I am trying to exclude
header form the text file I am not able r to do it .
Now my concern is how to know what all options are there that I can use while
reading from a source , I checked the API , there the
Arguments in option method are string .

Could any one of you suggests  how can I find all possible options ?

Code :-
scala> val df1
=hc.read.format("text").option("header","false").load("/development/data/swain/people.txt")
df1: org.apache.spark.sql.DataFrame = [value: string]

scala> df1.show()
+--------------------+
|               value|
+--------------------+
|name|age|address|...|
|       N1|27|A1|1201|
|       N2|28|A2|1202|
|       N3|29|A3|1203|
|       N4|30|A4|1204|

Thanks,

********************** IMPORTANT--PLEASE READ ************************
This electronic message, including its attachments, is CONFIDENTIAL and may
contain PROPRIETARY or LEGALLY PRIVILEGED or PROTECTED information and is
intended for the authorized recipient of the sender.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message or any of the information
included in it is unauthorized and strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete this message and its attachments,
along with any copies thereof, from all locations received (e.g., computer,
mobile device, etc.).
Thank you.