From: Adaryl Wakefield <adaryl.wakefi...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 7, 2017 8:53 PM
To: Koert Kuipers
Cc: user@spark.apache.org
Subject: RE: finding Spark Master

Ah so I see setMaster(‘yarn-client’). Hmm.

What I was ultimately trying to do was develop with Eclipse on my windows box
and have the code point to my cluster so it executes there instead of my local
windows machine. Perhaps I’m going about this wrong.

Adaryl "Bob" Wakefield, MBA
Principal
Mass Street Analytics, LLC
913.938.6685