Hi Jorn

Thanks for the prompt reply, really we have 2 main concerns with CD,
ensuring tests pasts and linting on the code.

I think all platforms should handle this with ease, I was just wondering
what people are using.

Jenkins seems to have the best spark plugins so we are investigating that
as well as a variety of other hosted CI tools

Happy to write a blog post detailing our findings and sharing it here if
people are interested

Regards
Sam