Hello Gaurav,

Pre-calculating the results would obviously be a great idea - and load the
results into a serving store from where you serve it out to your customers
- as suggested by Jorn.

And run it every hour/day, depending on your requirements.

Zeppelin (as mentioned by Ayan) would not be a good tool for this use case
as it more for interactive data exploration.

You can hand-code your spark jobs, or if SQL does the job you can use it,
or use a drag and drop tool for creating your workflows for your reports
and/or incorporate ML into it.

Jayant