Hi All

I was dealing with one the spark requirement here where Client (like
Banking Client where security is major concern) needs all spark processing
should happen securely.

For example all communication happening between spark client and server (
driver & executor communication) should be on secure channel. Even when
spark spills on disk based on storage level (Mem+Disk), it should not be
written in un-encrypted format on local disk or there should be some
workaround to prevent spill.

I did some research  but could not get any concrete solution.Let me know if
someone has done this.

Any guidance would be a great help.

Thanks
Shashi