That is exactly what we are currently doing - storing it in a csv file.
However, as checkpointing permanently writes to disk, if we use
checkpointing along with saving the RDD to a text file, the data gets
stored twice on the disk. That is why I was looking for a way to read the
checkpointed data in a different program.

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 12:59 PM, Tathagata Das <tathagata.das1...@gmail.com