Hello guys,

I need to execute hive queries on remote hive server from spark, but for
some reasons i receive only column names(without data).
Data available in table, i checked it via HUE and java jdbc connection.

Here is my code example:
val test = spark.read
        .option("url", "jdbc:hive2://remote.hive.server:10000/work_base")
        .option("user", "user")
        .option("password", "password")
        .option("dbtable", "some_table_with_data")
        .option("driver", "org.apache.hive.jdbc.HiveDriver")
        .format("jdbc")
        .load()
test.show()

Scala version: 2.11
Spark version: 2.1.0, i also tried 2.1.1
Hive version: CDH 5.7 Hive 1.1.1
Hive JDBC version: 1.1.1

But this problem available on Hive with later versions, too.
Could you help me with this issue, because i didn't find anything in mail
group answers and StackOverflow.

--
*Cheers,*
*Patrick*