Hi Bo,

+1 for your project. I come from the world of data warehouses, ETL, and
reporting analytics. There are many individuals who do not know or want to do
any coding. They are content with ANSI SQL and stick to it. ETL workflows are
also done without any coding using a drag-and-drop user interface, such as
Talend, SSIS, etc. There is a small amount of scripting involved but not too
much. I looked at what you are trying to do, and I welcome it. This could open
up Spark to the masses and shorten development times.

Cheers,
Ben