Sounds similar to Confluent Kafka Schema Registry and Kafka Connect.

The Schema Registry and Kafka Connect themselves are open-source, but some of
the datasource-specific adapters, and GUIs to manage it all, are not
open-source (see Confluent Enterprise Edition).

Note that the Schema Registry and Kafka Connect are generic tools, and not
spark-specific.

Regards, Simon