WARN  Use an existing SparkContext, some configuration may not take effect.
         I wanted to restart the spark streaming app, so stopped the
running and issued a new spark submit. Why and how it will use a existing
         SparkContext?
=> you are using checkpoint to restore the sparkcontext.
=> No, I am not using checkpoint for recovery. I need the checkpoint
because I am doing stateful streaming.

WARN  Spark is not running in local mode, therefore the checkpoint
directory must not be on the local filesystem. Directory
'file:/efs/checkpoint' appears to be on the local filesystem.
=>the CP path should be HDFSand so on. If you want to use local path, the
cluster model should be local.
=> I am using the AWS EFS mount for checkpoint because I am running in
standalone mode.

WARN  overriding enable.auto.commit to false for executor
=>stop the executor to commit the offset auto
=>No, I don't want the autocommit. I do the commit later after my output
operation using the commitAsync API

WARN  overriding auto.offset.reset to none for executor
=>it set the index where the executor read msg
=> I set this to none, because I want it to continue from where it left off

WARN  overriding executor group.id to spark-executor-mygroupid
=> set the groupid of consumer. If you do not set, it will set a default
and give a warning.
=> I am setting the groupid, mygroupid and it is adding spark-executor- as
a prefix...