The memory overhead is based less on the total amount of data and more on
what you end up doing with the data (e.g. if your doing a lot of off-heap
processing or using Python you need to increase it). Honestly most people
find this number for their job "experimentally" (e.g. they try a few
different things).

--
Cell : 425-233-8271