Hi

I have two lists:

   - List one: contains names of columns on which I want to do aggregate
   operations.
   - List two: contains the aggregate operations on which I want to perform
   on each column eg ( min, max, mean)

I am trying to use spark 2.0 dataset to achieve this. Spark provides an
agg() where you can pass a Map <String,String> (of column name and
respective aggregate operation ) as input, however I want to perform
different aggregation operations on the same column of the data and want to
collect the result in a Map<String,String> where key is the aggregate
operation and Value is the result on the particular column.  If i add
different agg() to same column, the key gets updated with latest value.

Also I dont find any collectAsMap() operation that returns map of
aggregated column name as key and result as value. I get collectAsList()
but i dont know the order in which those agg() operations are run so how do
i match which list values corresponds to which agg operation.  I am able to
see the result using .show() but How can i collect the result in this case ?

Is it possible to do different aggregation on the same column in one
Job(i.e only one collect operation) using agg() operation?

Thanks in advance.