@Rayn It's frequently observed in our production environment that different
partition's consumption rate vary for kinds of reasons, including
performance difference of machines holding the partitions, unevenly
distribution of messages and so on. So I hope there can be some advice on
how to design a per-kafka-partition watermark in SS.

Ryan <ryan.hd....@gmail.com>于2017年9月2日周六 上午10:36写道: