Thanks guy for the response.

Basically I am migrating an oracle pl/sql procedure to spark-java. In
oracle I have a table with geometry column, on which I am able to do a

"where col = 1 and geom.within(another_geom)"

I am looking for a less complicated port in to spark for which queries. I
will give these libraries a shot.

@Ram .. Magellan I gues does not support Java

regards,
Imran