I saw that it is possible to truncate date function with MM or YY but it is not
possible to truncate  by WEEK ,HOUR, MINUTE.
Am I right? Is there any objection to support it or it is just not implemented
yet.

Thanks David

Confidentiality: This communication and any attachments are intended for the
above-named persons only and may be confidential and/or legally privileged. Any
opinions expressed in this communication are not necessarily those of NICE
Actimize. If this communication has come to you in error you must take no
action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone; please
delete/destroy and inform the sender by e-mail immediately.
Monitoring: NICE Actimize may monitor incoming and outgoing e-mails.
Viruses: Although we have taken steps toward ensuring that this e-mail and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.