Ah, yes, I missed that part

it's `spark.local.dir`

spark.local.dir /tmp Directory to use for "scratch" space in Spark,
including map output files and RDDs that get stored on disk. This should be
on a fast, local disk in your system. It can also be a comma-separated list
of multiple directories on different disks. NOTE: In Spark 1.0 and later
this will be overridden by SPARK_LOCAL_DIRS (Standalone, Mesos) or
LOCAL_DIRS (YARN) environment variables set by the cluster manager.