Did you include any picture ?
Looks like the picture didn't go thru.
Please use third party site.
Thanks
-------- Original message --------From: Tomasz Gawęda
<tomasz.gaw...@outlook.com> Date: 1/15/18  2:07 PM  (GMT-08:00) To:
d...@spark.apache.org, user@spark.apache.org Subject: Broken SQL Visualization?

Hi,
today I have updated my test cluster to current Spark master, after that my SQL
Visualization page started to crash with following error in JS:

Screenshot was cut for readability and to hide internal server names ;)

It may be caused by upgrade or by some code changes, but - to be honest - I did
not use any new operators nor any new Spark function, so it should render
correctly, like few days ago. Some Visualizations work fine, some crashes, I
don't have any doubts why
 it may not work. Can anyone help me? Probably it is a bug in Spark, but it's
hard to me to say in which place.

Thanks in advance!
Pozdrawiam / Best regards,
Tomek