You can make use of probability vector from spark classification.
When you run spark classification model for prediction, along with
classifying into its class spark also gives probability vector(what's the
probability that this could belong to each individual class) . So just take
the probability corresponding to the donor class. And it'll be same as
what's the probability the a person will become donor.

Best Regards,
Hari