Dear Spark community,

I have a spark running in a yarn cluster and I am getting some error when
trying to run my python application.

/home/mansop/virtenv/bin/python2.7: error while loading shared libraries:
libpython2.7.so.1.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Is there a way to specify the LD_LIBRARY_PATH in the spark-submit command or in
the config file?

Manuel Sopena Ballesteros | Big data Engineer
Garvan Institute of Medical Research
The Kinghorn Cancer Centre, 370 Victoria Street, Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
T: + 61 (0)2 9355 5760 | F: +61 (0)2 9295 8507 | E:
manuel...@garvan.org.au<mailto:manuel...@garvan.org.au>

NOTICE
Please consider the environment before printing this email. This message and
any attachments are intended for the addressee named and may contain legally
privileged/confidential/copyright information. If you are not the intended
recipient, you should not read, use, disclose, copy or distribute this
communication. If you have received this message in error please notify us at
once by return email and then delete both messages. We accept no liability for
the distribution of viruses or similar in electronic communications. This
notice should not be removed.