Rather than use a fancy purpose-built class, I was thinking that you could
rather generate a series of label vectors, vector A is 1 when class a is
positive and 0 when any other is, vector B is 1 when class b is positive
and 0 when any other is, etc.

I don't know anything about streaming in particular so I don't know if this
introduces any lag or concurrency problems, but you could perform the
logistic regression on each of these label vectors independently using the
classifier algorithm of your choice and then, concatenating the predictions
into a dataframe, take a rowmax to do your multiclass evaluation.

On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 11:29 AM, Sundeep Kumar Mehta <sunnyjai...@gmail.com