Hi Igor,

You made a good point about the tradeoffs. I think the main thing you would
get with Marathon is the accounting for resources (the memory and cpus
specified in the config file). That allows Mesos to manage the resources
properly. I don't think the other tools mentioned would reserve resources
from Mesos.

If you want more information about production ops for Mesos, you might want
to ask in the Mesos mailing list. Or, you can check out the
https://dcos.io/community/ project.

Susan