Hi,

I'm curious how would you do the requirement "by a certain amount of time"
without a watermark? How would you know what's current and compute the lag?
Let's forget about watermark for a moment and see if it pops up as an
inevitable feature :)

"I am trying to filter out records which are lagging behind (based on event
time) by a certain amount of time."

Pozdrawiam,
Jacek Laskowski
----