Hi Michelle,

Your original usage of ParamGridBuilder was not quite right, `addGrid`
expects (some parameter, array of values for that parameter).  If you want
to do a grid search with different regularization values, you would do the
following:

val paramMaps = new ParamGridBuilder().addGrid(logist.regParam, Array(0.1,
0.3)).build()

* don't forget to build the grid after adding values