For pyspark specifically IMO should be very high on the list to port back...

As for roadmap - should be sharing more soon.

________________________________
From: lucas.g...@gmail.com <lucas.g...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, March 2, 2018 9:41:46 PM
To: user@spark.apache.org
Cc: Felix Cheung
Subject: Re: Question on Spark-kubernetes integration

Oh interesting, given that pyspark was working in spark on kub 2.2 I assumed it
would be part of what got merged.

Is there a roadmap in terms of when that may get merged up?

Thanks!

On 2 March 2018 at 21:32, Felix Cheung
<felixcheun...@hotmail.com<mailto:felixcheun...@hotmail.com>> wrote:
That’s in the plan. We should be sharing a bit more about the roadmap in future
releases shortly.

In the mean time this is in the official documentation on what is coming:
https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/running-on-kubernetes.html#future-work

This supports started as a fork of the Apache Spark project and this fork has
dynamic scaling support you can check out here:
https://apache-spark-on-k8s.github.io/userdocs/running-on-kubernetes.html#dynamic-executor-scaling