Thanks Shamuel for trying out sparklens!

Couple of things that I noticed:
1) 250 executors is probably overkill for this job. It would run in same
time with around 100.
2) Many of stages that take long time have only 200 tasks where as we have
750 cores available for the job. 200 is the default value for
spark.sql.shuffle.partitions.  Alternatively you could try increasing the
value of spark.sql.shuffle.partitions to latest 750.

thanks,
rohitk