Hi Tin,

This sounds interesting. While I would prefer to think that Presto and
Drill have

can you please provide the following details:
1. SPARK version
2. The exact code used in SPARK (the full code that was used)
3. HADOOP version

I do think that SPARK and DRILL have complementary and different used
cases. Have you tried using JDBC connector to Drill from within SPARKSQL?

Regards,
Gourav Sengupta