Structured streaming is stable in production! At Databricks, we and our
customers collectively process almost 100s of billions of records per day
using SS. However, we are not using kubernetes :)

Though I don't think it will matter too much as long as kubes are correctly
provisioned+configured and you are checkpointing to HDFS (for
fault-tolerance guarantees).

TD