Use a scheduler that abstract the network away with a CNI for instance or
other mécanismes (mesos, kubernetes, yarn). The CNI will allow to always
bind on the same ports because each container will have its own IP. Some
other solution like mesos and marathon can work without CNI , with host IP
binding, but will manage the ports for you ensuring there isn't any
conflict.