Hello,

When I run spark-submit on k8s cluster I’m

Seeing driver pod stuck in Running state and when I pulled driver pod logs
I’m able to see below log

I do understand that this warning might be because of lack of cpu/ Memory ,
but I expect driver pod be in “Pending” state rather than “ Running” state
though actually it’s not Running

So I had kill the driver pod and resubmit the job

Please suggest here !

2018-06-08 14:38:01 WARN TaskSchedulerImpl:66 - Initial job has not
accepted any resources; check your cluster UI to ensure that workers are
registered and have sufficient resources

2018-06-08 14:38:16 WARN TaskSchedulerImpl:66 - Initial job has not
accepted any resources; check your cluster UI to ensure that workers are
registered and have sufficient resources

2018-06-08 14:38:31 WARN TaskSchedulerImpl:66 - Initial job has not
accepted any resources; check your cluster UI to ensure that workers are
registered and have sufficient resources

2018-06-08 14:38:46 WARN TaskSchedulerImpl:66 - Initial job has not
accepted any resources; check your cluster UI to ensure that workers are
registered and have sufficient resources

2018-06-08 14:39:01 WARN TaskSchedulerImpl:66 - Initial job has not