From: Raymond Xie <xie3208...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2018 6:27 AM
To: user; Hui Xie
Subject: Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.spark.launcher.Main

Hello,

It would be really appreciated if anyone can help sort it out the following
path issue for me? I highly doubt this is related to missing path setting but
don't know how can I fix it.

rxie@ubuntu:~/Downloads/spark$ echo $PATH
/usr/bin/java:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games:/usr/local/games:/snap/bin:/home/rxie/Downloads/s

  park:/home/rxie/Downloads/spark/bin:/usr/bin/java
rxie@ubuntu:~/Downloads/spark$ pyspark
Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.spark.launcher.Main
rxie@ubuntu:~/Downloads/spark$ spark-shell
Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.spark.launcher.Main
rxie@ubuntu:~/Downloads/spark$ pwd
/home/rxie/Downloads/spark
rxie@ubuntu:~/Downloads/spark$ ls
bin  conf  data  examples  jars  kubernetes  licenses  R  yarn

Sincerely yours,

Raymond