"You want to update incrementally an existing graph and run incrementally a
graph algorithm suitable for this - you have to implement yourself as far
as I am aware"

I want to update the graph incrementally and want to run some graph queries
similar to Cypher like give me all the vertices that are connected by a
specific set of edges and so on. Don't really intend to run graph
algorithms like ConnectedComponents or anything else at this point but of
course, it's great to have.

If we were to do this myself should I extend the GraphFrame? any
suggestions?