Thanks Manu for your response.

I already checked the logs and didn't see anything that can help me
understanding the issue.

The more weird thing, i have a small CI cluster which run on single
NameNode and i see the Spark2 job in the UI, i'm still not sure if it may
related to the NameNode HA, i tried to replace the logdir from NameNode HA
to the activeNameNode like this
http://server:8020/user/spark/spark2historyapplication in the spark2
default conf but the UI still showing the the path with the HA NameNode
event after a restart of Spark2.

The issue become more intersting :)

--
Take Care