From: Fabio Wada <fabio.w...@servix.com.INVALID>
Date: Friday, August 17, 2018 at 11:22 AM
To: "user@spark.apache.org" <user@spark.apache.org>
Subject: Two different Hive instances running

Hi,

I am executing a insert into Hive table using SparkSession in Java. When I
execute select via beeline, I don't see these inserted data. And when I insert
data using beeline I don't see via my program using SparkSession.

It's looks like there are different Hive instances running.

How can I point to same Hive instance? Using SparkSession and beeline.

Thanks
[mage removed by sender.]ᐧ