it's a complex DAG before the point I cache the RDD, they are some joins,
filter and maps before caching data, but most of the times it doesn't take
almost time to do it. I could understand if it would take the same time all
the times to process or cache the data. Besides it seems random and they
are any weird data in the input.

Another test I tried it's disabled caching, and I saw that all the
microbatches last the same time, so it seems that it's relation with
caching these RDD's.