Hi,

Thank you for your quick response, really appreciate it.

I just started learning TimeSeries forecasting, and I may try different
methods and observe their predictions/forecasting.However, my understanding
is that below methods are needed:

- Smoothing
- Decomposing(e.g. remove/separate trend/seasonality)
- AR Model/MA Model/Combined Model (e.g. ARMA, ARIMA)
- ACF (Autocorrelation Function)/PACF (Partial Autocorrelation Function)
- Recurrent Neural Network (LSTM: Long Short Term Memory)

Kindest regards,
Mina