Using FAIR mode.

If no other way. I think there is a limitation on number of parallel jobs
that spark can run. Is there a way that more number of jobs can run in
parallel. This is alright because, this sparkcontext would only be used
during web service calls.
I looked at spark configuration  page and tried a few. But they didnt seem
to work. I am using spark 2.3.1

Thanks.

--
Jatin Puri