Hi Yuqi,

Yes we are running Jupyter Gateway and kernels on k8s and using Spark 2.4's
client mode to launch pyspark. In client mode your driver is running on the
same pod where your kernel runs.

I am planning to write some blog post on this on some future date. Did you
make the headless service that reflects the driver pod name? Thats one of
critical pieces we automated in our custom code that makes the client mode
works.

-Li