Sorry Devender, I hit the send button sooner by mistake. I meant to add
more info.

So what I was trying to say was that you can use withColumn with
when/otherwise clauses to add a column conditionally. See an example here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/34908448/spark-add-column-to-dataframe-conditionally