/Junior

From: Trevor News <trevorn...@gmail.com>
Sent: den 16 januari 2019 16:31
To: Junior Alvarez <junior.alva...@ericsson.com>
Cc: user@spark.apache.org

Hi Junior,
After you send an email to
user-unsubscr...@spark.apache.org<mailto:user-unsubscr...@spark.apache.org>,
you should receive a email with Instructions to double confirm. You will be
asked to send another email using the link in the 2nd email. Only when that
step is complete will the unsubscribe take effect.

Please check your Spam or Junk or Clutter folders. Unless we confirm, we will
continue the subscription.

Hope that helps.

Trevor
Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 16, 2019, at 12:22 AM, Junior Alvarez