Thanks guys!

I am using SSS to backfill the past 3 month data. I thought I can use SSS
for both history data and new data. I just realized that SSS is not
appropriate for backfilling since the watermark relies on receivedAt which
could be 3 month ago. I will use batch job for backfill and use SSS (with
watermark and spark-states) for the real time processing.