Abdeali, Jason:

while submitting spark job num-executors 8, num-cores 8, driver-memory 14g
and executor-memory 14g, the size of total data was processed were 5 GB
with 100+ aggregation and 50+ different joins at various data frame level.

So it is really hard to tell specific number of partitions. But I have not
done repartition / coalesce so default 200 would be used, I guess.

I read , a long time ago that Window function is killer. So I wanted to
clarify my doubt.

Thanks