Hi

Have two questions

I am trying to process events in realtime, outcome of the processing has to find a node in the GraphX and update that node as well (in case if any anomaly or state change), If a node is updated, I have to update the related nodes as well, want to know if GraphX can help in this by providing some native support

I want to do the above as a event driven way, without using the batches (i tried micro batches, but I realised that’s not what I want), i.e., for each arriving event or as soon as a event message come my stream, not by accumulating the event

I humbly welcome any pointers, constructive criticism

Regards
Basav
--------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe e-mail: user-unsubscr...@spark.apache.org