Hi Balakumar

Two things.

One - It seems like your cluster is running out of memory and then
eventually out of disc , likely while materializing the dataframe to write
(what's the volume of data created by the join?)

Two - Your job is running in local mode, and is able to utilize just the
master node resources.

Try running the job in yarn mode and if the issue persists, try increasing
the disc volumes.

Best Regards
Ankit Khettry