Hello. I am using Zeppelin on Amazon EMR cluster while developing Apache
Spark programs in Scala. The problem is that once that cluster is destroyed
I lose all the notebooks on it. So over a period of time I have a lot of
notebooks that require to be manually  exported into my local disk and from
there imported to each new EMR cluster I create. Is there a notebook
repository or tool that I can use where I can keep all my notebooks in a
folder and access them even on new emr clusters. I know Jupyter is there but
it doesn't support auto-complete for Scala.